понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

blackbeard channel history




Iapos;m just so fucking sick of this election.
Iapos;m sick of McCain/Palin ripping.
Iapos;m sick of retarted, dumbass, Kool-Aid drinking Obama supporters who are only gonna vote for him because "OMG heapos;s black and heapos;s the "cool" choice."
Iapos;m sick of being attacked on various sites because of my beliefs.
Iapos;m sick of the fact the people are buying Obamaapos;s bullshit.
Iapos;m sick of people saying that Sarah Paln is dumb/stupid/inexpierenced/anti-woman/etc/etc/
just because she is a conservative woman and people are afraid of that.
Iapos;m sick of everyone screaming "RAAAAAACIIIIST" on every fucking thing that McCain and Palin say.
Iapos;m sick of Joe Bidenapos;s disgusting smirk.
Iapos;m sick of liberal feminists who say that I am anti-woman just simply because I am voting for McCain/Palin, and because I am aganist abortion.
Iapos;m sick of NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, etc.
Iapos;m sick of people ripping on Bill Oapos;Reilly/other conservative news just because they are telling the truth.
Iapos;m sick of dumb-as-shit celebrities doing PSAs aganist McCain, and they have no idea what they are talking about.
I know that the election is not over yet, but I have a terrible feeling that Obama will get into office and that the country will be in an even bigger mess than it already is.
All I have to say is.......
I canapos;t wait until he screws up in office, and people will bash him the same way they bash Bush, and us McCain supporters can say, "I told you so."
Rant over....for now......

expand comfort zone, blackbeard channel history, blackbeard channel geographic national, blackbeard channel discovery, blackbeard caye.



Комментариев нет: