суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

david learner investment




So Iapos;m up and running, now. I picked up a barebones system from a guy in Fenton. I put my old system drive in it and got Windows going. Iapos;m doing the process of updating Windows first. Next step will be to get the data drive in and getting Windows to recognize it.

The computer is nice and fast. The video card sucks, though, so Iapos;ll have to go back to the old one. Thatapos;s kinda sad because the old one is really old and itapos;s definitely time for an update.

We just got done taking pictures with Becca. Now itapos;s about dinner time. I discovered the sink or the drain pipes are leaking again. I think itapos;s about time to cut it all out and start over with new PVC under there to make sure everything fits properly. Iapos;ll glue the pipes together, too, not just use those screw connectors.

Tomorrow is a busy Sunday at church, and then a break before the recital. I donapos;t know how well Iapos;m going to do. I know all the notes, but thereapos;s no piston sequencer on this organ, so Iapos;m going to be doing a lot of random grabbing for toe studs, I think. For an organ built by the same company as Thirdapos;s organ, at exactly the same time, their instrument is so much more disappointing. Itapos;s loud, but not in a happy way. Well, loud is what they want, so thatapos;s what theyapos;re going to get from me.

The concert is at 3:00 at Grace Methodist, located at Skinker and Waterman, in case anyone just doesnapos;t have anything better to do tomorrow.
david learner investment, david learner, david learned, david learn.



Комментариев нет: