суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bmx trick crashes




My first order of business...well, that is a very strong way to start something I intend NOT to be a formal documentation of myself. I suppose I should start with that. This journal will be a placeholder of my thoughts, something to document my ideas and feelings, perhaps even record my growth sometime down the road. I intend for this to be much more than a silly venture for the dull days of winter. Perhaps it will bring me closer to those I do not know, or entreat upon them a little of myself. But its main purpose, this storing of words, is for much more personal reasons.

My name is Smallbird, daughter of Donder and MallowWind. I am a half-grown, or what most would call an adolescent with six years under my hooves. They have all been blessed and trouble free years, praise Alma, with no major accidents or worries. Both my Sire and Dam are in splendid health, and I have experienced no loss of life as many of my friends have. I am a very lucky filly.

My place of residence, my homeland, is the only home I would ever call my own, and instead of seeking adventure like many my age, I am simply happy to reside at home and enjoy all that this time of peace has to offer. I must confess a fear however. I heard from some colts my own age that there is talk of trouble with the gryphons, our allies made on the back of Jan, our Battleprince. Some speak of war. This troubles me, and I hope it is only gossip among the hot-headed foals opposite of my gender.

I am unpaired and have no fancies or admirers, which is for the better. However, I also do not have a role in the herd. I am no great warrior, although I have been initiated, and my lack of skill in fighting shows very well when I practice...when. Too many others in the herd have a better singerapos;s voice than I, and I would never want to pose myself as competition to their own skills and triumphs, and healing...itapos;s a craft best started young. I mix the herbs up and confuse the poisons. I feel useless with no job to the herd, sometimes.

I do have wonderful friends, though Buch and Aiony are my two greatest friends, though I am more inclined to call Aiony my best of shoulder-friends. She is a fierce warrior at heart and a skilled dreamer and also the princess of the unicorns.

Formal introductions now out of the way, I hope to open up more in later posts about my thoughts and feelings- for I have never been as lost and confused in them as I am at present.

david leat, bmx trick crashes, bmx trick game, bmx trick game online.



Комментариев нет: