воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

de jose luis perales si




It was a quiet English Country Dance gathering today, the dances were either very complicated and we walked through them from every position, or they were very easy and we buzzed through easily on one walk-through.
I missed the first 20 minutes, I got a late start leaving home and then I stopped to get a coffee cake and lemon sparkling water for the snack table. I left my glasses in the car, so did the afternoon without glasses. I hope my new glasses come soon, my old ones are very very scratched. I also did not get to dance the last dance, no partner. Oh, well I did get acquainted with a woman named Elizabeth, she used to dance SCD in Davis, she may come to the Santa Rosa class.
An otherwise quiet day.
Nite

expand com, de jose luis perales si, de jose madre maria san, de jose maipo san, de jose maria pereda.



Комментариев нет: